1 (866) 746-1136 | sales@bigdvapor.net

Free shipping for domestic orders above $100


$ 29.95 $ 36.95

Sold Out
 Order by 14:30 CST for same day shipping
 30 day returns and refunds

The Nord, by SMOK, is their latest revised microdevice designed for high nicotine salt liquids.  This pocket-sized very fashionable vaporizer features push-button operation versus vape to activate at the request of many consumers.  The Smok Nord has a 1100mah battery that will last most users all day, and a micro USB pass-through that allows you to use it while it's charging.  Each pod holds 3ml of e-liquid and replacement pods come in affordable packs of 5.  The Nord Kit includes two types of coils, 1 Mesh coil which is 0.6 ohm for larger amounts of vapor, and 1 standard coil which is 1.4 ohms (preferred for Mouth to lung or MTL hits), both coils are stuffed with organic Japanese cotton.  An optional ceramic coil that's 1.4 ohms is designed for long life and no break-in is necessary.  An LED displays green for fully charged, orange for 30-70% battery remaining, and red for <30% power remaining.  This full kit comes with an additional pod and a micro USB charging cable.  One button operation makes it the perfect starter kit and it's very affordable considering the quality and aesthetics.  We offer the SMOK Nord in Black, Bottle Green, Red, Prism Rainbow, and White/Black.

We also stock all Smok Nord Replacement COILS Here.

We also stock all Smok Nord Replacement PODS Here.



What's In The Box?

1 x Smok NORD Starter Kit

1 x Smok NORD 0.6 Ohm Mesh Coil

1 x Smok NORD 1.4 Ohm Traditional Coil

1 x Micro USB Cable

1 x User Manual

1 x Laser Etched Anti Counterfeit Marking. 

More from this collection